Carbine - Skill Builder 3
This is Reticle's third level of advanced carbine competency. It introduces the participant to movement with a firearm and will develop the participant's ability to consistently, safely, and accurately discharge a firearm from dynamic positions. Participants will also learn about illumination devices and practice low light applications.
Course Location & Schedule
This course will be held at Reticle’s Zero4-NORTH training facility located at 4010 County Road 29, Brockville (Tincap) Ontario.
This is a 1-day course and includes 6 hours of instruction and range time.
- Valid PAL / RPAL
- Authorization to Carry or proof of current Law Enforcement, Military or Security Professional occupation
- Reticle's Carbine Skill Builder 2 OR a Successful 1 hour Diagnostic Shoot with a Reticle Firearms Instructor
- Standing turns
- Introduction to movement while firing
- Illumination devices and low light applications
Required equipment (rentals available)
- Closed-toe footwear
- Athletic wear with long-sleeves and close-fitting neckline to prevent hot-brass from making contact with upper chest and neck
- Carbine and 400 rounds
- Load carriage belt and magazine pouches
- Eye & ear protection (electronic recommended)