Executive Protection: The Fundamentals (Deposit)
The tactics, techniques, and procedures taught in this course are based upon proven Canadian Armed Forces methods. The fundamentals rarely change for the modern security professional; whether working armed or unarmed, in permissive, semi-permissive, or hostile environments. The skillful and professional application of protection fundamentals is what truly distinguishes the novice from the expert.
This course focuses on the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to successfully operate as an unarmed protector in a permissive environment.
- Body guard and escort duties
- Security advance work
- Security planning and executive / family advisory duties
- Motorcade fundamentals
- Emergency life-saving medical techniques
- Canadian legalities surrounding the use of force
Course Location & Schedule
This course will be held at Reticle’s Zero4-NORTH training facility located at 4010 County Road 29, Brockville (Tincap) Ontario.
|Start Time||09:00 Sunday|
|End Time||15:00 Thursday|
|Daily Timings||09:00 - 17:00|
- Dress for the season for both indoor and outdoor training.
- Please advise course staff regarding any physical limitations prior to the start of the course.
- Austere on-site accommodations and meal plan available.
- To reserve your seat in this course, we require a non-refundable $1000 deposit. The remaining $2750+HST will be due upon your arrival at Reticle's Zero4-NORTH facility by cash, certified cheque, or credit card.
- One of the following three:
- Current provincial security guard license
- Proof of current occupation as a Law Enforcement, Military or Security Practitioner
- Proof of post secondary education in a related field and recent CPIC check (6 months)
- Current St John Ambulance or Red Cross certification
- Valid driver's licence*
Contact Reticle to learn more.