Executive Protection: The Fundamentals
The tactics, techniques, and procedures taught in this course are based upon proven Canadian Armed Forces methods. The fundamentals rarely change for the modern security professional; whether working armed or unarmed, in permissive, semi-permissive, or hostile environments. The skillful and proper application of protection fundamentals is what truly distinguishes the novice from the expert.
This course focuses on the skills and abilities necessary to successfully operate as an unarmed protector in a permissive environment.
- Body guard and escort duties
- Security advance work
- Security planning and executive / family advisory duties
- Motorcade fundamentals
- Emergency life-saving medical techniques
- Canadian legalities surrounding the use of force
Course Location & Schedule
This course will be held at Reticle’s Zero4-NORTH training facility located at 4010 County Road 29, Brockville (Tincap) Ontario.
|Start Time||09:00 Monday|
|End Time||15:00 Friday|
|Daily Timings||09:00 - 17:00|
- Dress in seasonal, comfortable attire for both indoor and outdoor physical training.
- Please advise course staff regarding any physical limitations prior to the start of the course.
- Austere on-site accommodations and meal plan available
- You can reserve a place on this course with a refundable $1000 deposit*
- * if cancelled more than 15 business days in advance of the course start date you will receive a full refund less a $50 administration fee
- * if cancelled within 15 business days of course start date you will receive a full refund if a replacement candidate is found. Otherwise a 50% refund will be provided.
- One of the following three:
- Current provincial security guard or private investigator license
- Current government of Canada security clearance
- Recent criminal records check (within 6 months) AND proof of relevant post-secondary studies
- Current St John Ambulance or Red Cross certification
- Valid driver's licence
Contact Reticle to learn more.