Executive Protection: The Fundamentals (VA/ILP Approved)
The tactics, techniques, and procedures taught in this course are based upon proven Canadian Armed Forces methods. The fundamentals rarely change for the modern security professional; whether working armed or unarmed, in permissive, semi-permissive, or hostile environments. The skillful and proper application of protection fundamentals is what truly distinguishes the novice from the expert.
This course focuses on the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully operate as an unarmed protector in a permissive environment.
This training has been deemed eligible for the Veterans Affairs Education and Training Benefit and CAF Educational Reimbursement (Skills Completion Program.)
- Duties of the Personal Protection Operator
- Conduct of the Personal Escort Section
- Performance of the Security Advance
- Security planning and executive/ family advisory duties
- Fundamentals of Motorcade Operations
- Emergency life-saving medical techniques
- Use of Force and Canadian Law
Course Location & Schedule
This course will be held at Reticle’s Zero4-NORTH training facility located at 4010 County Road 29, Brockville (Tincap) Ontario.
|Daily Timings||09:00 - 17:00|
- Dress in seasonal, comfortable attire for both indoor and outdoor physical training.
- Please advise course staff regarding any physical limitations prior to the start of the course.
- Austere on-site accommodations and meal plan available
- Pay later and secure your place with a $1000 deposit
- One of the following three:
- Current provincial security guard license
- Proof of current occupation as a Law Enforcement, Military or Security Practitioner
- Proof of post secondary education in a related field and recent CPIC check (6 months)
- Current St John Ambulance or Red Cross certification
- Valid driver's licence
Contact Reticle to learn more.